June 27, 2017
Ever happened that you wanted to finish your favorite book and the kindle won’t turn on?
This has been an issue to the most of the customers. This can happen to anyone anytime but that doesn’t mean entirely means one has gotten a defective piece. It could be one of the possibilities and the other one could be the issue with software. These problems can be easily solved in simple steps through which our technicians will guide. The user can contact us 24/7 and our experts will facilitate the user through these kinds of issues.
- If the Kindle device won’t turn on then probably the device could be stuck; or sometimes the power may be on but it may not work properly because it’s locked. The easiest way to unlock the device is to reset it. Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds or more; the turn the device back on by hitting the power button again. If this doesn’t work then try holding the power button for 30 seconds or more. This will make the Kindle Fire work again.
- User can even try resetting the device; try soft reset at first and if the soft reset doesn’t work then go for factory reset. This will reboot the device and all the apps or data will be cleared out. Go to menu and tap ‘quick settings’ and press ‘more’ and then ‘device’ and finally click on ‘reset to factory defaults’. This will delete all the data from the Kindle Fire but the user can later download the books and apps from the Amazon Cloud.
- Another reason for the Kindle Fire to not turn on could be low battery. The device will not run until it has zero or low battery. Plug the Kindle Fire into the computer and wait for 30 minutes before trying to turn it on. If the device doesn’t start again, then try resetting it.
- If it’s still not working, then there must be a problem in the charging cable. The kindle charging cables are not considered good quality. The user can try using a different charging cable from their android mobile. See if the device responds or not. If the device is still not responding, then there could be an issue with the hardware like it may be broken.
- The broken hardware cannot be fixed by the user alone. So the user can opt for replacement from the nearby center.
These issues are normal and can come up in any device. For solving these issues call us at our kindle customer service number and get satisfied by our customer service. These issues can be easily fixed by our technicians. Our experts have sufficient knowledge in Kindle Fire related issues and can guide the use through step by step solutions. These issues are thoroughly studied by our experts and they have expertise in solving all these issues.